He was sent by Prime Minister Winston Churchill to India to discuss the Draft Declaration, as settled by the War Cabinet. What was his main proposal?
1. India should be granted complete independence
2. India should be given dominion status
3.India should be partitioned into two before granting independence
4. India should be made a republic with the condition that she will join the Commonwealth
Posted Date:-2021-12-23 13:55:47
Identify the man with Mahatma.
2. Lord Curzon
4.Sir Stafford Cripps
Posted Date:-2021-12-23 13:51:19
The 1929 Session of Indian National Congress is of significance in the history of the Freedom Movement because the:
1. Attainment of self-government was declared as the objective of the Congress.
2.Attainment of Poorna Swaraj was adopted as the goal of the Congress.
3.Non-Cooperation Movement was launched
4.Decision to participate in the Round Table Conference in London was taken.
Posted Date:-2021-12-23 13:38:24
1.Observance of 26th January as Independence Day.
2.Resignations by members of the Legislature.
3.Preparation for non-cooperation of the Britishers.
4.Non-payment of taxes and revenues.
Posted Date:-2021-12-23 13:47:52
Which of the following proposals of Cripps Mission regarding the Princely states is correct?
1.Any province not willing to join the Union could have a separate constitution and form a separate Union.
2.Princely states would be given full protection to riligious and racial minorities
3. Princely states would follow the Divide and Rule policy
4. Princely states had to be a part of India or Pakistan.
Posted Date:-2021-12-23 13:57:23
1. India would be given a dominion status after the Second World War
2.There would be grouping of Provinces.
3.A Constituent Assembly would be set up.
4.The Provinces would be free to join the British Union.
Posted Date:-2021-12-23 13:58:47
1. Jawaharlal Nehru
2. Subhash Chandra Bose
4.Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Posted Date:-2021-12-23 13:46:20
4. Jawaharlal Nehru
Posted Date:-2021-12-23 13:39:36